[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [IAEP] [Grassroots-l] OLPC in Kindergarten

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 11:17:59 EDT 2009

crossposting to sugar-devel

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maria Droujkova <droujkova at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: [IAEP] [Grassroots-l] OLPC in Kindergarten
To: Sameer Verma <sverma at sfsu.edu>
Cc: alejandro.fernandez at lifia.info.unlp.edu.ar, iaep
<iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org>, grassroots at lists.laptop.org

My company has developed some software prototypes for early algebra
that could work for 4-6 year olds. I would be interested in adopting
these ideas for OLPC, but I'd need some collaborators for that.

--
Cheers,
MariaD

Make math your own, to make your own math.

http://www.naturalmath.com social math site
http://www.phenixsolutions.com empowering our innovations
IAEP at lists.sugarlabs.org