[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Sugar on LTSP

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 04:44:59 EDT 2009

Due to the sad state of ubuntu sugar, I decided, along with cyberorg
to package sugar and quite big set of honey sugar activities (about 50
of them) on openSUSE. The main goal here was to make it work nicely
with LTSP. So far that is working quite well, and there is no reason
ejabberd won't work with that. It worked just fine with ubuntu
intrepid +ejabberd. There are still a couple of hurdles to overcome,
such as some activities now working, but we should have a fully
functional environment within the coming weeks. I'll keep the list
informed.

kind Regards,
David