[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] Resuming Snapshot Creation

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Fri Apr 24 17:29:21 EDT 2009

On 24 Apr 2009, at 21:56, Martin Dengler wrote:

> I think you're looking for /home/liveuser/.Xclients:
>
> http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/soas/repos/mainline/blobs/master/sugar.ks#line56

Thanks Martin, that's what I was looking for :-) but a live
soas2-20090423.vmdk doesn't seem to have that . file. FWIW the vmdk
seems to have some sun license and user account creation process in
first boot that generates a custom user (your choice of name).

Turns out to be a shell script that pre-warms things for running sugar-
session:

	/usr/bin/sugar

Tomeu: Setting SUGAR_SCALING=72 for an 800x600 resolution did the
trick, looking much better :-)

Regards,
--Gary