[Sugar-devel] SoaS on XO issues for discussion

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 04:35:05 EDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 10:23 AM, Martin Dengler
<martin at martindengler.com> wrote:
> Of course.  That's why I'm asking these questions, since we know SL
> doesn't want to become a distro generator, but we're getting questions
> that push us in those directions.

I didn't know SL was trying to avoid that role. But there is _nobody
else_ really looking at how (whether!) the integration works. That a
desktop works or doesn't work is a job of integration.

So somebody has to do it. If SL does it, SL has a chance to ensure the
quality. If SL doesn't do it, who will? Maybe SL should do it until a
focused team takes over the distro side?

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions