[Sugar-devel] Print Support (journal vs activity)

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:00:49 EDT 2009

It seems we can attack this in simple steps (sorry for the rehash of
what has already be said):
(1) a mechanism for printing Journal objects (anything of mime-type
.pdf, txt, jpg, png, etc.)
(2) an example of optional mechanisms for activities to drop
additional printable objects into the Journal
(3) exploration of printing directly from Sugar.

-walter

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 12:29 PM, Benjamin M. Schwartz
<bmschwar at fas.harvard.edu> wrote:

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org