[Sugar-devel] UI mockups for version support in Journal

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Fri Apr 17 07:41:28 EDT 2009

> Every help on the UI side welcome.
What I do not get is why there is that navigation bar under the toolbar?
It consumes a lot of space and has just that one button which was on the
toolbar before. (I just checked the last SoaS image so it appeared in
0.84 I guess). Also the old layout shows a back button which looks like
the one in Browse for the same purpose as in Browse.
It is clearly a bad design IMHO.

ps:
Just booted my XO and 801 has this navigation bar (I do not remember it
from ~760). So either way can we get rid of it?