[Sugar-devel] Running Sugar with sugar-jhbuild - questions

Bastien bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 15 14:04:18 EDT 2009

Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> writes:

> On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 11:35, Bastien <bastienguerry at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I rebuild Sugar with sugar-jhbuild.  I still cannot see the activities
>> I have in ~/Activities
>
> Maybe it's a permissions issue? Can you run sugar with debug logging
> enabled and attach shell.log?

Attached.

I removed all distro-based Sugar packages (except the ones listed when
doing ~$ sugar-jhbuild depscheck) but my activities in ~/Activities are
still not appearing.

I rebuilt Sugar via ~$ sugar-jhbuild build, I double-checked I didn't
have anything in ~/.sugar before re-installing Sugar...  but no luck.

(And of course it still speaks QWERTY instead of AZERTY...)