[Sugar-devel] Running Sugar with sugar-jhbuild - questions

Bastien bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 15 05:35:08 EDT 2009

I rebuild Sugar with sugar-jhbuild.  I still cannot see the activities
I have in ~/Activities

Is there anything like ./configure I should run to tell sugar-jhbuild
where to find my extra activities? Or is everything statically stored
in ./sugar-jhbuild/config/modulesets/extra-activities.modules ?

Another glitch: my keyboard is AZERTY and Sugar remaps it to QWERTY.
Anything to set to get back to AZERTY?

Thanks for any further advice!

--
 Bastien