[Sugar-devel] Modules/Activities up for adoption

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Tue Apr 14 10:50:52 EDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 15:59, Morgan Collett <morgan.collett at gmail.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately my work-related activities have kept me from having time
> for active Sugar development. I'm still around but I'm way behind on
> everything I wanted to do for Sugar, including packaging.
>
> So for the 0.86 release cycle I'd like to get others involved in
> active development and maintainership of the following modules:
>
> Glucose:
> * sugar-presence-service - to be replaced in the future by Telepathy
> Mission Control and moving code into Sugar itself, but there might be
> bugfix releases necessary before then...
>
> Fructose:
> * Chat

Any takers for Chat? The main duty of a module maintainer is just
releasing from time to time so contributed translations and fixes get
shipped, something which shouldn't take much effort but would help
developers focus on developing.

So anyone that knows or wants to learn to use git, please help!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Git_(software)

Thanks,

Tomeu