[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SoaS] Beta Image and Boot Helper - please TEST!

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 01:48:44 EDT 2009

Just got a chance to burn this SoaS beta onto a USB drive (the Sugar branded
one). Here are photos (ones with black background) of it running on an Intel
Classmate 3:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/curiouslee/sets/72157613785006745/

So far: No sound from Speak. Playing OGG file produces some popping sounds.
Zoom in doesn't work on Image Viewer. No wifi APs visible in Neighborhood.

Mike