[Sugar-devel] Running Sugar with sugar-jhbuild - questions

Bastien bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 13 09:45:15 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm using sugar-jhbuild to run Sugar on my laptop.

I've cloned the repository from here:

  git://git.sugarlabs.org/sugar-jhbuild/mainline.git

When building, it complains about missing openssl, while I do have
openssl on my laptop (Ubuntu Hardy Heron).

But then it's running fine.

I manually installed some activities in the `source/' directory, but The
system seems to ignore them and rebuilding doesn't help.

How do I add new activities when using sugar-jhbuild ?

Thanks,

--
 Bastien