[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Requesting review for Sugar-gsoc application "Marbles"

Puneet Girdhar puneetgirdhar.iiit at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 07:00:47 EDT 2009

Hi Jonas,

   I agree, It should be extended to GTK too, since it's a live face for
sugar or we can use  QT+GTK support to make it real platform independent &
rich functionality with QT widget styles on GTK  ( just idea ) .

 For GSOC proposal, you can find a small discussion of GTK support for
Marbles in my proposal here
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marbles#Basic_Design_Principles.

Thank you for your support,

Puneet.