[Sugar-devel] Turtle Art in sugar-jhbuild--defaults to Spanish

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 19:34:57 EDT 2009

Why does TurtleArt in sugar-jhbuild default to Spanish? How do I
change the language for TurtleArt?

I have found the language-specific files in images, locale, and
samples, and the place in turtleart.py that says to use the .es file,
but there must be some other place that specifies Spanish, because
changing .es to .en and copying the po.en file over the po.es file
don't give me English.

And Children are my nation.