[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Unified Objects (was Unified bundles)

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 15:17:39 EDT 2009

The idea that activities actually exist in the Journal (and only in
the Journal) is really exciting to me.

To fully realize this, we should unpack their .xo bundles *into their
Journal entry directory*,  not /home/user/Activities.

Also, the default Activities should be present in the Journal, which
means the Journal would not be empty at install time.

And finally, the Home view should actually be a special view of the
Journal, showing all Journal entries that are activities.  As Aleksey
says, this would open up all kinds of possibilities for alternate Home
views which are different views of the Journal.

Is this the direction we should be moving in?

-Wade