[Sugar-devel] Wanted: Servers for build farm

Jigish Gohil cyberorg at opensuse.org
Mon Apr 6 09:18:42 EDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 6:37 PM, Sascha Silbe
<sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> As you might know, Sugarlabs is running a network of build machines for
> automatic and manual building of Sugar (on several distros) and SoaS (on
> Fedora). There are plans to integrate this with further automatic tests
> (e.g. SugarBot [1]) and even ideas like integration with aslo for providing
> precompiled activities (for those with binary blobs) for a variety of
> platforms. So the build network is going to be a vital piece of
> infrastructure.

Hi guys

Have you looked at https://build.opensuse.org, it supports building of
packages for RHEL, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, Mandriva all most recent
versions. It also has a great mirror network.

We already have repository assigned to us:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=X11%3ASugar

Download repo:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/X11:/Sugar/

Do let me know if anyone wants access to this, I'll be happy to add
them as co-maintainers.

Consider this a warm invitation to use the facilities we have :)

Regards

-J
--
CyberOrg