[Sugar-devel] Licensing problem in sugar-base

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Mon Apr 6 03:25:46 EDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 01:39, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> sugar-base 0.84.0 has (compared to 0.82.2) added a few files below
> /src/sugar/dispatch. Most of them contains no copyright information, but
> __init__.py - the only file small enough that it is arguable not
> possible to claim copyright for its own content - says the following:

Yeah, Makefile.am wasn't listing license.txt as having to be included
in the tarball. Has been fixed and will get in a new one today.

This is the missing file:

http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/sugar-base/repos/mainline/blobs/master/src/sugar/dispatch/license.txt

Do you think we'll be ok once it's included in the tarball?

Thanks,

Tomeu