[Sugar-devel] File transfer in Gabble!

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk
Fri Apr 3 13:43:54 EDT 2009

Hey guys,

I know that lot of you were waiting this feature since a looooong time;
file transfer in Gabble is there! Thanks for your patience.

I did some (very simple) tests with Sugar and it seems to work fine
except this bug but I'm pretty sure it's a Sugar issue.
http://dev.sugarlabs.org/ticket/682

I invite you to read the release announce and this blog post if you are
curious about file transfer in Gabble:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/telepathy/2009-April/003282.html
http://cass.no-ip.com/~cassidy/blog/index.php/post/2009/04/03/Jabber-file-transfer-support-in-Telepathy

Feedback is, of course, welcome so don't hesitate to open bugs if needed
(as said on my blog I'll be AFK next week so that's the safest way to
report troubles).

Hope this will help to increase user's experience in Sugar. :)

Regards,

	G.