[Sugar-devel] Sugar on a stick persistance

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 11:38:49 EDT 2009

Hi Andres,

One mistake I've made more then once was not setting the persistent storage
when I create the USB.  That being said, I've seen this problem other times
too, but not consistently yet.

First thing to do is make sure you didn't forget to set up the persistent
storage. If you still have this problem please report the bug!

Thanks,
Caroline

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 11:34 AM, Andrés Nacelle <anacelle at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
> wrote:

> Hello people, I´ve been having some issues with t sugar on a stick. I made
> the stick step by step as it´s said in the web page with the
> Soas1-200903232259.iso and the liveusb-creator-3.6.3. on a 2GB Kingstone
> pendrive.
>
> The thing is that it runes excellent but no matter what I do, there is no
> persistence in the OS, the journal erases each time I reboot and the
> activities which I install also.
>
> And here is that it gets more complicated for me, because I managed to get
> an older version which works properly , so I don´t know if it´s my mistake
> or what is going on here. If someone can tell me how to fix the persistence
> problem I´m having here I would be really grateful.

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove
Caroline at SolutionGrove.com

617-500-3488 - Office