[Sugar-devel] sugar-jhbuild--unaccountably working

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 19:53:15 EDT 2009

I have not made any changes to my sugar-jhbuild for several days.
However, I installed the Ubuntu Sugar packages in order to have
_something_ to use. Now sugar-jhbuild mostly works. In particular, I
am delighted with the new TurtleArt. I can put further bug reports
into Trac, and not bother this list with them.

And Children are my nation.
http://earthtreasury.net/ (Edward Mokurai Cherlin)