[Sugar-devel] How to implement TTS + highlighting

chirag jain chiragjain1989 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 03:20:12 EDT 2009

well acheiving captioning or karaoke style coloring in the same window
where the text is selected is something a difficult task. I have no
idea how it can be acheived. My idea is the same as you mentioned that
a separate window containing the selected text from the current window
will be opened. The captioning will be acheived in that separate
window not in the current window.

I will mention it specifically in my proposal also.