[Sugar-devel] [Bugs] #645 UNSP: make sugarlabs.org the default page

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Wed Apr 1 00:52:14 EDT 2009

Gary C Martin wrote:
> On 31 Mar 2009, at 22:40, Gary C Martin wrote:
>
>> On 30 Mar 2009, at 14:59, Sean DALY wrote:
>>
>>> I really like this idea, "baseline" so first-time visitors won't get
>>> lost between site sections
>>>
>>> Christian, would it be possible for you to put together that 1 page
>>> linking to the different sections + Google?
>> FWIW: Assuming it's not being worked on yet, I just picked this ticket
>> up. Will post a screen grab to the list tomorrow for quick review/
>> feedback cycle.
>
> Here's a quick first pass at a simple static page, please do fire off
> some feedback - FWIW, I'm not too keen on how the Google treatment
> clashes with SL logo, but it is a useful feature to have on a home page:
>
> 	http://dev.sugarlabs.org/attachment/ticket/645/simple_static_page_v1.png
>
> Regards,
> --Gary
>
>> --Gary

Do we need the google logo for trademark reasons? Otherwise I would just
leave it out. It says 'Google' on the button already.

Would be nice to have a link to our bug tracker as well - maybe just
named 'Bugs'.

Of course - ideally this page would be translated :/ We can do that for
0.86 then I guess :)

Thanks,
    Simon