[sugar] Image Viewer Activity

Gary C Martin gary
Tue Sep 30 10:27:33 EDT 2008

On 29 Sep 2008, at 19:49, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> Am 29.09.2008 um 11:46 schrieb Sayamindu Dasgupta:
>
>> On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 11:57 PM, Gary C Martin
>> <gary at garycmartin.com> wrote:

>>> Hey, fantastic, thanks! :-)
>>>
>>> --Gary
>>>
>>> P.S. Any hints on changing the default activity that takes charge
>>> of a mime
>>> type?
>>>

>> No clue on how to set the default activity associated with a mimetype
>> :-(. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know :-).
>

> /usr/share/sugar/data/mime.defaults

Thanks Bert, that trick works a treat. I guess this needs to be
exposed at some future point in the Control Panel UI, or at least
something that can be over-ridden by a local deployment with a
customisation key. Imave viewing workflow with the Journal just got a
whole bunch smoother!

--Gary

P.S. Sayamindu, want an SVG icon to go with it? Or do you have
something planned? I was thinking just a rectangular picture frame
with a very simple mountain/sun/cloud type thing.