[sugar] Another pass through some basic Activity test results

Walter Bender walter.bender
Sun Sep 28 20:24:26 EDT 2008

Gary, this is a very helpful analysis. Thanks.
Arjun, I wonder if Measure isn't exceptional in regard to when it is
not in the foreground. I can imagine wanted to log data while doing
other things: It isn't clear it should go idle when not visible. My
naive guess would be to assume that a timer were enabled, Measure
always behave as if it had focus, but otherwise sleep. That said, I
imagine it would be difficult to algorithmically determine the user's
intention.

-walter