[sugar] Breaking API (Fwd: Minutes of the GTK+ Team Meeting - 2008-09-23)

Simon Schampijer simon
Sun Sep 28 06:55:28 EDT 2008

Hmmm, this is a really tough subject. I guess that we have to guarantee
some kind of backwards compatibility unless we are totally convinced
that we fix something broken. I think we have to discuss concrete cases,
with the thoughts below in mind, and see what we change and what we
should not.

Best,
    Simon