[sugar] Memory pressure (Re: Signed candidate-765 and gg-765-2 builds available for testing.)

Eduardo H. Silva hoboprimate
Sat Sep 27 15:15:40 EDT 2008

Don't forget cpu pressure, I've had freezes which need a forcefull
shutdown because of it. One example is installing Scratch from the
wiki. When it reaches the point of unzipping, it makes the system
slow. If you happen to have some activity also doing something
intensive (like a Browse instance rendering a complicated webpage) the
UI freezes. Sometimes waiting works, other times it doesn't.

Eduardo