[sugar] Please notify me when you change something in the po/ directory

Morgan Collett morgan.collett
Fri Sep 26 03:52:29 EDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 22:31, Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello activity authors,
> Just a reminder that you should try to notify me
> (sayamindu at laptop.org) whenever you need to change or you change
> anything in the po/directory (that includes moving files around).
> You can usually also catch hold of me on IRC - my nick is unmadindu,
> and I lurk in #sugar, #olpc-pootle, etc on Freenode.

Hi Sayamindu

I had to edit po/ko.po in Slider Puzzle yesterday because
bundlebuilder was failing, complaining there was a duplicate entry in
it. It turned out that the duplicate was commented out, so shouldn't
have been a problem, but I was in a hurry to get a release out so I
didn't investigate further.

Regards
Morgan