[sugar] Tagged Journal Proposal

Eduardo H. Silva hoboprimate
Tue Sep 23 17:57:44 EDT 2008

Ah, so that's why you separate these legacy-hierarchical files with a
light grey slash (/) . So that a kid who only knows the Journal
tagging world can ignore it, and users who have know the hierarchical
world can understand it and make advance usage of that knowledge when
transfering from or browsing hierarchical filesystems.

Goof idea!

Eduardo