[sugar] [RELEASE] Calculate 24

Reinier Heeres reinier
Mon Sep 22 05:53:32 EDT 2008

Hi,

Simon Schampijer wrote:
> Reinier Heeres wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I released a new version of Calculate, it's available at:
>>
>> http://dev.laptop.org/~rwh/calculate/Calculate-24.xo
>>
>> Sources are at:
>>
>> http://dev.laptop.org/pub/sugar/sources/calculate-activity/Calculate-24.tar.bz2
>>

>> NEWS entries:
>>
>> * Division by 0 returns 'Undefined'
>> * Make 'clear' and 'enter' translatable
>> * Remove pseudo.po
>> * Fix ne.po (newlines)
>> * Fix translations that had taken mul_sym litterally
>> * Add COPYING and AUTHORS
>> * Update MANIFEST
>>
>> Regards,
>>

> Hmm you did not use the sucrose branch for your release
> http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=projects/calculate;a=shortlog;h=sucrose-0.82
> Translators does push there. We need to get the translations you
> modified into Pootle - because Pootle does not know how to resolve git
> conflicts :/
It seems that pootle also doesn't push on this branch, right? Or did
people work on a different branch in pootle.

Sayamindu: is it possible for pootle to pull from git? I have been
confused about the communication between git and pootle in general; I
also modified the pot file by adding two strings that were in the source
but untranslatable.

> So maybe best revert this commit and send a note to the localization
> list that the translators can push the changes themselves and then
> release from the sucrose branch (or discuss with sayamindu how to go
> best forward).
I would not prefer to take this path since it will involve way more
people than necessary and possibly be quite a bit slower.

Cheers,
Reinier

--
Reinier Heeres