[sugar] Second pass in the 0.84 goals

Walter Bender walter.bender
Sat Sep 20 09:58:14 EDT 2008

Sorry to add noise to the conversation. I was thinking 9.1, not 8.4. I
don't think we have the manpower to do a significant refresh of the
Journal for 8.4. But would I love to see the
open-most-recent-from-journal option on on the Home View!!!

-walter

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 9:54 AM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
<mpgritti at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 3:22 PM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
> <mpgritti at gmail.com> wrote:
>> == Other features ==
>>
>> * Next generation journal
>> * Shell improvements
>> * Make activities rock!
>>
>> Small features left. We need to figure out a place for them in high
>> level goals. Or punt if they are actually not very important.
>
> Obviously we can make exceptions for a few features which does not
> quite fit in he high level goals but we consider important for 0.84.
>
> Marco

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org