[sugar] G1G1v2 Activities

Edward Cherlin echerlin
Sat Sep 20 00:04:11 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 2:54 PM, Greg Smith <gregsmitholpc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We need to pick the activities we ship with 8.2 when its manufactured
> for G1G1 users. Management needs to sign off on the final list as early
> as next week.
>
> Its not definitive but we want your input on what we should include.
>
> What do you think are the most important activities to include?
>
> Please pick up to 10 and put them in order of priority.
>
> We will tally the votes and use that as input to the decision.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Greg S
>
> PS this is not a scientific voting system like used recently in the
> sugar vote. I accept Arrow's impossibility theorem
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow%27s_impossibility_theorem) and my
> math foo is weak so I'm not going to try and justify the methodology.

1. Measure
2. Etoys
3. Turtle Art with Sensors
4. Scratch
5. xo-get
6. Dr. Geo II
7. E-Paati/E-Paath
8. Record
9. TamTamJam
10. TamTamSynthLab

There are several others that I can't recommend until I try them, or
some other features are added. E-Pals is at the top of that list.
--
Don't panic.--HHGTTG, Douglas Adams
fivethirtyeight.com, 3bluedudes.com Obama still ahead in EC!