[sugar] G1G1v2 Activities

Ixo X oxI ixo
Fri Sep 19 22:22:01 EDT 2008

Here are my top 10 ranking,
  (with the next 10, if assuming some basic required packages)

Journal
Browse
Write
Record
Paint

Maze
Calculate
Pippy
Physics (or x2o)
Measure

Implode
Speak
Memorize
TamTam
Moon

XaoS
Read
Help
Terminal
XoIRC

My criteria is basic activities or younger children exploring, and as the
user 'masters' those activities... which activities would be next in the
development/adventure/discovery/coolness/learning process. :)

These are my close running "21st" place.... :)

StarChart
eToys
TurtleArt
Chat
Watch and Listen (Helix media player)
WikiBrowse

------------------------------------

  Below is my own informal tally so far, :)

Record 10
Browse 9
TamTam 8
Write 8
Paint 7

Pippy 6
eToys 6
Measure 5
Speak 5
Read 5
Physics (or X2O) 5
TurtleArt 5

Chat 4
Journal 3
Memorize 3
Help 3
Terminal 3

Moon 2
Distance 2
Firefox 2
SimCity 2
XaoS 2
Frotz 2
Implode 2

Watch and Listen (Helix media player) 1
Acoustic Tape Measure / Distance 1
XoIRC 1
Memory 1
Maze 1
Calculate 1
Ruler 1
StarChart 1
Bridge 1
Words 1
Tumbleboy 1
PlayGo 1
Clock 1
GCompris Chess 1
GCompris Sudoku 1
StarChart 1
ePals 1
WikiBrowse 1
WikiBrowse Spanish 1

FYI, some people assumed basic Activities would be included no matter what:
. . like.... Journal, Browse, and Help, Terminal.

Cool ! :)
-iXo