[sugar] G1G1v2 Activities

C. Scott Ananian cscott
Fri Sep 19 17:52:56 EDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 7:13 PM, Douglas Bagnall
<douglas at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> If we're sticking to activities with valid activity.info files, then
> (AFAICT) we're limited to:

Actually, we can only ship activities with valid license= tags in the
activity.info files.  I don't think many on your list qualify.

But that doesn't matter at the moment -- we'll poke the authors to add
appropriate license information (and host_version!) for the activities
we decide to ship.  Let's return to the original question: what
activities should those be?

Concentrating on activities *not* in the original G1G1 list, as cjb
suggests, is probably a good idea -- although if there are any of
those activities you activity *don't* think we should ship, that's
probably of interest as well.
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )