[sugar] G1G1v2 Activities

genesee genesee.gbh
Thu Sep 18 22:33:11 EDT 2008

Howdy.

This G1G1v1 user's top ten list:

1. Help (wish it was on my xo when I first got it)
2. Terminal
3. Browse (with Adobe Flash not Gnash)
4. Write (with keybindings mod to AbiWord)
5. Develop
6. Read
7. Pippy
8. E-Toys
9. News Reader
10. xoIRC
Bubbling under the top ten are the stand alone Library activity and Walter's
Gmail2 when ready for prime time.

Even though they're not 'activities', both yum and mc have been very useful.

Since the new Sugar Control Panel lets the end user pick which activities to
install with the updater, I don't think it's too important how many are
shipped.

?Gracias!

genesee