[sugar] G1G1v2 Activities

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc
Wed Sep 17 17:54:45 EDT 2008

Hi All,

We need to pick the activities we ship with 8.2 when its manufactured
for G1G1 users. Management needs to sign off on the final list as early
as next week.

Its not definitive but we want your input on what we should include.

What do you think are the most important activities to include?

Please pick up to 10 and put them in order of priority.

We will tally the votes and use that as input to the decision.

Thanks,

Greg S

PS this is not a scientific voting system like used recently in the
sugar vote. I accept Arrow's impossibility theorem
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow%27s_impossibility_theorem) and my
math foo is weak so I'm not going to try and justify the methodology.