[sugar] Sugar-meeting REMINDER (Thursday September 11 2008 - 14.00 (UTC)) --- irc.freenode.net, #sugar-meeting

Simon Schampijer simon
Thu Sep 11 08:09:01 EDT 2008

---Topics---

* Roadmap
** keep on reviewing the list we have at ReleaseTeam/Roadmap/0.84#Goals

* Sugarbot
Zach Riggle will be talking about the sugarbot. sugarbot is a GUI
automation utility for the OLPC Project's Sugar GUI. It provides
functionality for developers to write tests for their Activities, and
monitor those tests in a similar manner to unit-tests. sugarbot supports
continuous integration with buildbot, so that multiple platforms and
host configurations may be tested seamlessly.

more here: http://sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/Meetings#Sugarbot

---Note---
We want to limit the meeting to 45 minutes - so be prepared to a dense,
quick but hopefully successful meeting :)

Best,
    Simon