[sugar] Map activity not working on joyride-2385

Erik Blankinship erikb
Wed Sep 10 17:03:13 EDT 2008

Wow -- glad to hear that Map is being used.  It was developed on 703, so it
is not surprising that it needs some tailoring.  If you've any insight into
what needs to be changed, please let us know so we can make a new release.

Another note regarding the map activity -- it mixes web, javascript, & sugar
components, and would also benefit from the hulahop changes being discussed
for the gmail activity.

Erik