[sugar] Automatic power management disabled in control panel

Ton van Overbeek tvoverbeek
Wed Sep 10 13:49:01 EDT 2008

Christoph Derndorfer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> upgraded to 2414 and realized that the auto power management checkbox
> in the sugar control panel is unchecked even though the XO seems to
> show a regular power management behavior. Is this a bug or am I
> missing something here (e.g. auto power management being a different
> mode to what's the default setting)?
>
> Thanks,
> Christoph

It is a known bug. Do not know if it is in trac.
In the 8.2 builds power management (= suspend on idle) is off at boot,
i.e. sugar control panels checkbox  matches the reality.
Turning it on via the control panel works fine in 8.2.

Ton van Overbeek