[sugar] Activity testing on current 8.2 build 759

Gary C Martin gary
Wed Sep 10 12:24:01 EDT 2008

On 9 Sep 2008, at 21:07, Morgan Collett wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 18:11, Sayamindu Dasgupta
> <sayamindu at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 8:39 AM, Erik Garrison <erik at laptop.org>
>> wrote:

>>> I've noticed this on 2263.  Perhaps it's a result of mouse driver
>>> changes?
>>>
>>> Erik
>>

>> http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/8285
>> I added a few workarounds to make it usable. Morgan will probably
>> make
>> a new release (v21) soon with those patches. Once that is out, please
>> provide feedback on how it works.
>> Thanks,
>> Sayamindu
>
> Paint-22 has both of Sayamindu's patches for this, and is definitely
> better.

Wow, absolutely! Just retested Paint-22 on an XO with 8.2-759 and it's
a whole world of difference. Control actually now feels more
responsive than in previous release builds. Really good fix :-)

--Gary