[sugar] [Wikireader] english wikireaders and 0.7

Samuel Klein sj
Sun Sep 7 19:14:23 EDT 2008

I copy the sugar list, since having an updated english wikipedia slice
will be awesome, and others may want to get involved.

SJ

ps - The 2% stat referenced below is that Andrew Cates finds that at
any given moment there is a 2% chance of some sort of
vandalism/error/flaw in an article (and a 0.5% chance of same when
looking at the last trusted editor's contribs) making it helpful to
have specific revisionids for articles in a snapshot.