[sugar] [Activities] Camera raw mode (WAS: Panorama activity)

Nirav Patel olpc
Sat Sep 6 13:00:39 EDT 2008

It supports Bayer RGGB8, which should be basically unprocessed data
off of the CMOS.  I can't imagine it being useful though.  It would
require unBayerizing it to display, even though the XO's display is
also Bayer (I assume pixel offsets and swizzling would mess it up,
even if the colors are in the same order).  You're better off letting
the camera do the heavy processing and just get packed RGB back.

Nirav