[sugar] finding sugarlabs.org resources

Morgan Collett morgan.collett
Wed Sep 3 11:16:40 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 17:00, Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpgritti at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Mikus Grinbergs <mikus at bga.com> wrote:
>> Please, if you are going to talk about sugarlabs.org resources, talk
>> about ones that "outsiders" can FIND.  How does one find out about
>> "devel-announce at lists.sugarlabs.org"  ???
>
> We are talking about mailing lists we would like to create so clearly
> they don't exist yet :)

Yes, although this list did exist on lists.sugarlabs.org or possibly
tema.lo-res.org at some point. I still get the mailman reminders from
tema.lo-res.org about being subscribed to
devel-announce at lists.sugarlabs.org...

Mikus, when the appropriate lists are decided on and created, you will
find them at http://lists.sugarlabs.org/

I'll make sure they are reported widely.

Regards
Morgan