[sugar] finding sugarlabs.org resources

Mikus Grinbergs mikus
Wed Sep 3 09:55:10 EDT 2008

> Use the devel-announce at lists.sugarlabs.org list

I want to preface this by saying that I find the wiki.laptop.org
website more or less impenetrable -- but at least it has the Google
search engine that tells me where something is mentioned.  [The
problem is that things are mentioned hundreds of times, and I don't
know which of those mentions is the one I am looking for.]  [The
wiki search field on wiki.laptop.org is useless - if I search for
"olpc-update", it tells me every mention of 'olpc' and every mention
of 'update', rather than just locating occurrences of the combined
phrase olpc-update.]

This inability of mine to grasp carries over to the sugarlabs.org
wiki -- I do not understand how to use it -- so I don't.

In particular, now a thread on sugar discussing the development of
Activities mentions "sugarlabs.org" mailing lists.  I know about
IAEP (it was publicized on some other mailing list) but, try as I
might, I am UNABLE to locate other "sugarlabs.org" mailing lists.

Please, if you are going to talk about sugarlabs.org resources, talk
about ones that "outsiders" can FIND.  How does one find out about
"devel-announce at lists.sugarlabs.org"  ???

Thanks,  mikus