[sugar] [IAEP] Developing activities.

Kevin Cole kevin.cole
Wed Sep 3 10:47:56 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 5:50 PM, Samuel Klein <sj at laptop.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 12:05 PM, David Farning <dfarning at sugarlabs.org>
> wrote:

>> this a few time over the last few months.  Now that we are getting
>> distro (other the OLPC) related comments the time seems right

>> on activity developer related issues.
>
> Please don't fork sugar and activities lists without need!  Regardless of
> where these lists are hosted, we should have one of each.  olpc already has
> a general olpc-only devel list, the sugar and activities lists aren't meant
> to be so restricted.

These lists run on Mailman, right?  So, has anyone experimented with
Mailman's "Topics" feature to effectively have one list that's sort of
"split"?  (I can't say I've had any experience with lists like that,
but I keep noticing the feature in the lists I run, and have been
tempted to turn it on to see what it does...)