[sugar] Some extra information for Etoys translation

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki
Mon Sep 1 20:02:06 EDT 2008

  Thank you, Sayamindu,

  By the way, while trying to copy the "extra information" from
Scratch to Etoys, I found that some translators translated the
keyword, when they are supposed to provide the information.  For
example, Linux-Font in French for Scratch is translated,
"Fonte-Linux", and "Language-Name" in Kreyol is "Lang-Non", Linux-Font
for Turkish is "linux yaz? tipi", etc.  (I pasted the "Language-Name"
entry from Arabic, but not sure what it actually says.)  I saw bunch
of language names in Scratch and all looked ok so I was assuming the
data on Pootle is ok, too...

  So, folk, please visit these entries and read the comments.  Thank
you!

-- Yoshiki