[sugar] Postponement of XOCamp Event to January

Ed McNierney ed
Wed Oct 29 21:52:49 EDT 2008

Folks -

The OLPC XOCamp event being planned for November 17 ? 21 is being postponed
until January, 2009.  The Fedora FUDCON conference is in Boston on January 9
- 11 , and we will be rescheduling to dates either immediately before or
immediately after that event.  I?d like to make that decision as soon as
possible, so if anyone knows of major reasons to choose one over the other,
please let me know.

Unlike the November event, participating OLPC staff and employees who do not
work in Cambridge will be traveling here to participate.  I hope this will
make the January event a more substantial and productive one for everyone,
despite the delay.

    - Ed

P.S. If you have previously forwarded announcements of the November event to
other mailing lists, please help us spread the word of the postponement to
those other lists.   But please take a moment to check those lists first so
we don?t bombard them with multiple forwards; thanks.

Ed McNierney
VP, Software Development
One Laptop per Child
ed at laptop.org