[sugar] Module Proposal: Jukebox activity

Simon Schampijer simon
Wed Oct 29 09:01:47 EDT 2008

Kushal Das wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to propose the inclusion of the Jukebox Activity
> into Fructose:
>
> * Short description of the features:
>  Media player with the following features
>  * plays both video and audio
>  * m3u and pls playlist file support
>  * volume control
>  * Fullscreen display
>
> * Screenshots or screencasts.
>  http://www.flickr.com/photos/kushaldas/sets/72157607691417450/
>
> * Are you willing to follow the project schedule?
>  Yes
>
> * Are you willing to provide regular source releases?
>  Yes
>
> * System components the activity depends on.
>  Gstreamer
>
> * Maintainer and members of the developer team, with links to a User
> page on the wiki or their homepage on the web.
>  Kushal Das: http://kushaldas.in
>
> * Status of internationalization
>  Internationalized, not in Pootle yet
>
> * Code repository.
>  http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=projects/jukebox-activity;a=summary
>
> * Bug tracking system.
>  dev.laptop.org
>
> * Homepage.
>  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Jukebox
>

> Kushal

Thanks for taking on that task of maintaining that activity. Unless
someone objects I'll add it to the list of modules. If you give me your
trac name I will add the jukebox component to trac and make you the
owner of it.

Thanks,
    Simon