[sugar] 9.1 Proposal: Sugar as an upstream project

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti
Tue Oct 28 20:34:16 EDT 2008

I would like to give a try to explaining *why* I think we need to
establish Sugar as an independent upstream project and to discuss a
roadmap on *how* to gradually get there. Given the strong feelings and
the complexity of the issue, I'm willing to give the talk only if we
will be present in person to xocamp (which is also the reason I'm
posting the proposal so late and without a good outline of the talk,
sorry).

Marco