[sugar] 9.1 Proposal: Report cards on XO

Walter Bender walter.bender
Wed Oct 22 15:54:39 EDT 2008

There is a group that is designing a Portfolio activity to complement
the Journal. The basic idea is to engage the student in a process of
selection (from the Journal), reflection about how/why the work is
significant, and the creation of a narrative to tell the story. Not a
report card, but a powerful assessment tool, nonetheless. More details
as we progress with our sketches.

regards.

--walter

Walter Bender