[sugar] XO evaluation paper

Edward Cherlin echerlin
Sun Oct 19 19:59:03 EDT 2008

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 4:27 PM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
<mpgritti at gmail.com> wrote:
> Am I the only to have missed this paper?

Could be. ^_^ It's listed on

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Academic_Papers

> http://www.teachingmatters.org/evaluations/olpc_kappa.pdf
>
> The bits about the Journal makes me think that it's really the right idea,
> and it will rock as soon as we have a decent implementation of it. Also see
> the section about what they disliked... our roadmap is very much on target!

Yes, a good study. I was particularly interested in their take on
providing Internet access from home.

> Marco

Don't panic.--HHGTTG, Douglas Adams
fivethirtyeight.com, 3bluedudes.com Obama still moving ahead in EC!
http://www.obamapedia.org/page/Smears Join us!
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Mokurai For the children

Silent Thunder (??/??????????????? ) is my name
And Children are my nation.
The Cosmos is my dwelling place,
The Truth my destination.

Edward Mokurai Cherlin