[sugar] [K12OSN] Sugar, collaboration and LTSP on Ubuntu

David Farning dfarning
Fri Oct 17 16:41:57 EDT 2008

Great Work David!
How long do you think it will take to push modified ejabber .debs through the Ubuntu packaging process?
thanks
David

On  10/17/2008, 11:10, David Van Assche (dvanassche at gmail.com) wrote:Hi there,   with the generous help from #sugar devs I managed to get ltsp, sugar and collaboration via ejabberd working on Ubuntu. This is really exciting as it means walking into an existing networked lab with a laptop, connecting it to the LAN, firing up sugar and letting all the terminals enjoy the sugar experience with no installation necessary on the cliens. The steps mentioned can be easily replicated on other distros using the distro specific package manager. Here is a howto I wrote:  http://www.nubae.com/sugar-on-ltsp-ubuntu-intrepid-ibex  Kind Regards, David Van Assche www.nubae.com  _______________________________________________ K12OSN mailing list K12OSN at redhat.com https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/k12osn For more info see /www.k12os.org>